Call our UK-based special advisors

Lines are open:

  • 8.30am - 6pm Mon – Fri
  • 9am – 12pm Sat

Extensive over 50s caravan insurance to match your needs

Whether you’re on the move or set up on a dedicated site, RIAS Caravan Insurance can provide affordable and reliable insurance to protect your caravan or park home from loss or damage. We understand that caravans come in a variety of forms and functions, so we provide a choice of three options to suit you. Each option includes £2 million public liability cover.

To get a quote call us on 0800 781 9770.

  • Touring caravan insurance – For caravans that are frequently on the move, this policy includes continental touring, personal accident benefits and cover for alternative accommodation or replacement caravan hire if you are unable to use your caravan.
  • Static caravan insurance – For caravans that are permanently sited in a dedicated site, this policy includes replacement locks for doors and windows following damage or loss of keys, and cover for freezer contents up to £250.
  • Park home insurance – If your caravan operates as your personal home, this policy will offer additional protection including cover for the structure, fixtures and fittings of your home, contents and personal property.

Find out more

If you have any questions about our caravan insurance options, you can download the policy documents to find out more.

 To get a quote call us on 0800 781 9770.

RIAS caravan insurance is provided by K. Drewe Insurance Brokers Limited and is underwritten by Canopius at Lloyd’s.