None of us like to spend too much time thinking about what will happen to us when we die, but making the necessary provisions while we’re healthy is the easiest way to gain peace of mind in the long-term. Taking out a funeral plan allows you to make clear, rational provisions that will ensure that your wishes are met and that your loved ones have one less thing to worry about when the time comes.
We’ve teamed up with Dignity Pre-Arrangement Ltd, the UK’s leading funeral plan provider, to offer cost effective and comprehensive funeral care, alongside compassionate guidance for your loved ones during what will surely be a difficult time.
The Dignity Funeral Plan comes with a number of benefits:
- Costs frozen at today’s prices so your loved ones won’t have to pay extra
- A £50 instant discount when you take out our funeral plan
- The opportunity to record your wishes for how and where you wish to be laid to rest
- A clear plan of action for the event of your death, just one call to Dignity will set your plan in motion, so your family will have one less thing to worry about.
- 24 hour bereavement advice and counselling services provided for family members
- Advice and guidance from an experienced funeral director
Find out more
To find out more about funeral planning with RIAS, go to the Dignity website to get a quote.