Or call our UK-based special advisors

0800 561 0712

Lines are open:
8.30am - 8pm Mon - Fri
8.30am - 4pm Saturday

Over 70s insurance

One of the benefits of getting older is that we have the opportunity to take more time for ourselves. This can involve seeing the world, spending more time with our families or simply enjoying the simple things in life. However you choose to spend this new chapter in your life, RIAS over 70s insurance can provide excellent value cover.

Our benefits

From home & contents insurance to travel cover and life plans, RIAS offers fantastic value based on negotiations with select insurers. All of our over 70s insurance products are available with specially tailored benefits and optional extras to help you to enjoy total peace of mind.

Home insurance – Our Defaqto 5 Star Rated home insurance* comes with up to £50,000 contents and £1 million buildings cover as standard, with a choice of optional extras including Garden Secure, Personal Legal Protection and personal belongings outside the home.

Car insuranceWe offer up to 9 years protected no-claims discount, personal accident cover and additional discounts for low mileage and overnight garaging, plus optional Excess Protection and Breakdown cover.

Travel insuranceEnjoy comprehensive travel cover for single trips, for up to 31 days in Europe, with 24-hour English speaking helplines all over the world, free travel for children and grandchildren** and optional golf insurance and personal baggage cover.

Life plans – With the RIAS Over 50s Life Plan you can leave behind a valuable legacy that can be used for any purpose, with guaranteed acceptance without a medical for any customers under the age of 75. Plus our funeral benefit option allows you to make all the necessary arrangements so that your family have the support and advice that they need.

Find out more

To find out more about our over 70s insurance options, please download our policy documentation. You can also call us free of charge by looking up the relevant number on our contact page.

* Content provided by RIAS and approved by Defaqto, February 2013.

**Available for up to four dependent children or grandchildren under 18 years of age (or 24 years of age if residing with you and in full time education).