|We are withdrawing our RIAS Travel insurance product from the 25th August 2021. We will continue to provide cover for our existing travel customers and any claims which have been made or may be made before the policy expires will be treated as normal.|
Are you a regular jet setter? If you're planning more than one break away in a year, you may find it's more cost effective to take out a multi-trip annual travel insurance policy, instead of a single-trip policy.
With our annual travel insurance policy, you can be covered for trips lasting up to 31 days each. Plus, you can extend any individual trip for up to 45 consecutive days, by paying an additional premium*.
Our annual travel insurance benefits
- Replacement of lost money
- Cover for travel delays and unavoidable cancellation††
- Help tracing lost luggage
- Cover for pre-existing medical conditions**
- Travel-provider insolvency†
- Access to English-speaking helplines, wherever you are in the world
- A choice of excesses, which could lower your main premium
- Pre-travel advice on visas and inoculations
- Optional extras, including winter sports cover and golf cover – the maximum age limit is 65 years.
For more information about your travel insurance option, give us a call on 0345 045 1320. You can also download our policy documents.