If you have an accident, having a car insurance company you can turn to for reassurance and peace of mind is vital. Thanks to our years of experience, we've created a comprehensive car insurance package that covers you for all sorts of eventualities.
Plus, you may not have to pay an excess if you're involved in an accident with an uninsured driver, which wasn't your fault and you can tell us the registration number, make and model of the other vehicle.
What does our comprehensive car insurance include?
There are all sorts of benefits with our comprehensive car insurance, including:
- Cover for accidental or malicious damage to your vehicle, including vandalism
- Cover for the cost of replacing your windscreen or window glass
- Personal accident cover in the event of injury or death when travelling in, or getting in or out of your car
- Medical expenses if you or a passenger is injured in an accident involving your car
- Personal belongings lost or damaged in your car due to fire, accident or theft car
- Replacement of your key, lock transmitter or entry card if it's lost or stolen.
For full cover details please read our policy wording.