Car insurance

Breakdown cover from only £39.99 a year

Peace of mind is vital when you’re on the road. The last thing you want is to get stuck in the middle of nowhere if your vehicle breaks down. That’s why we've offer three different levels of breakdown cover. It means you can pick a policy that offers you security, and stick to your budget. Whichever policy you go for, you’ll benefit from our network of breakdown specialists who are available around the clock, 365 days a year.

Level one roadside assistance

  • Gives you rapid repair and recovery at the nearest garage, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.


Level two comprehensive gold

In addition to roadside assistance, this covers:

  • Local and long-distance journeys – so if you travel around the UK on a regular basis, this package gives you great all-round protection.


Level three total protection

In addition to comprehensive gold this covers:

  • European motoring for trips up to 31 days each, for vehicles up to 10 years old.


Find out more about this service in our policy documents.

^20% of new customers paid £96 or less (1st Oct - 31st Dec 20) for our combined buildings and contents cover. Premium depends on individual circumstances, payment method and cover chosen.