Why choose RIAS?
When you’re shopping for home insurance, we know you’re looking for the right price, but you’re also looking for the right level of cover to protect your valuable possessions, and keep your everyday life running smoothly.
As a specialist over 50s insurance provider, we believe that your experience in looking after your home should work in your favour, and so we can offer our over 70s customers competitive premiums with high quality cover. You can also tailor your home insurance policy with a selection of optional extras.
For the fourth year running, we’ve been awarded the highest 5 Star Rating by independent financial research agency Defaqto, for our excellent cover and benefits.
What we offer:
- Competitive premiums – We can offer a 40% discount on combined buildings and contents cover if you haven’t made a claim in 5 years (terms and conditions apply) to our over 70s customers.
- New for old replacement – Should items be damaged (beyond repair) or stolen we will replace them with equivalent new products*.
- Access to a 24 hour claims team – A UK based expert claims team is on hand any time of the day or night, so there’s always someone to help should you need to make a claim.
Our optional extras for personalising your policy include:
- Extended accident damage cover – Allowing you to claim for accidental damage, such as damaging a kitchen worktop, or spilling red wine on the carpet.
- Home protection – With three levels of cover available, providing cover and 24 hour assistance for emergency repairs to plumping, electricity supplies, and more.
- Broken bones cash plan – You can receive a cash lump sum if you break a bone as a result of an accident (terms and conditions apply).
Find the full details of our Home Insurance policies:
To see if you can get low cost over 70s home insurance quote, our online form only takes a few minutes to fill in, or you can give us a call on 0800 561 0711.
Got a question? Have a look at our Home Insurance FAQ.
You can view the RIAS home insurance key policy benefits and exclusions by visiting the policy documentation page.
*Excluding clothing and household linen over 3 years old.