Comprehensive car insurance packed with:
- Uninsured driver promise** - if your car is hit by an uninsured driver your excess will be reimbursed and your no claims discount reinstated.
- A courtesy car included as standard^ - keeping you on the road whilst yours is being repaired by our approved repairer
- You can manage your policy online – with no administration charges.
Our car insurance includes:
- Windscreen cover – so if your windscreen is broken, the cost of repairing or replacing it or any window glass in the car is covered. Limits apply.
- Being able to make a claim 24/7 with our UK-based claims service.
For full cover details please read our policy wording.
Take a look at our optional extras
Legal expenses only £29.60 a year
Getting legal advice can be costly, so our legal expenses cover gives you up to £100,000 to cover you for any disputes.
Breakdown cover from only £39.99 a year
We have three levels of cover to give you peace of mind when you're on the road.
Replacement car cover only £26.50
With our replacement car cover, you'll be back on the road in no time if your car's written off or stolen.
Excess protection only £30.00 a year
Make sure you’re not out of pocket if you have an accident. With our excess protection cover, your excess can be reimbursed.
A guide to comprehensive car insurance
When it comes to owning a car, there are some costs that you can’t avoid paying, with car insurance at the top of the list. With car insurance, you have three options: comprehensive, third party, and third party fire and theft cover. Comprehensive insurance offers the highest level of cover, with third party offering the lowest.