Comprehensive car insurance packed with:
- Uninsured driver promise** so you won't lose your no claims discount if you're hit by an uninsured driver.
- A courtesy car included as standard^ when your vehicle is being fixed by our approved repairer.
- You can manage your policy online – with no administration charges.
Our car insurance includes:
- Windscreen cover – so if your windscreen is broken, the cost of repairing or replacing it or any window glass in the car is covered. Limits apply.
- Being able to make a claim 24/7 with our UK-based claims service.
For full cover details please read our policy wording.
Take a look at our optional extras
Legal expenses only £29.60 a year
Getting legal advice can be costly, so our legal expenses cover gives you up to £100,000 to cover you for any disputes.
Breakdown cover from only £39.99 a year
We have three levels of cover to give you peace of mind when you're on the road.
Replacement car cover only £26.50
With our replacement car cover, you'll be back on the road in no time if your car's written off or stolen.
Excess protection only £30.00 a year
Make sure you’re not out of pocket if you have an accident. With our excess protection cover, your excess can be reimbursed.
Key protection only £20.00 a year
If your home, car, office or security safe keys are lost, stolen or break in the lock, our key protection gives you up to £1,500 of cover, including VAT.
Your guide to car insurance when you're over 60
As a car owner, you have the freedom of the open road, but there are some costs involved that you can’t escape. We’re talking car insurance, car tax, fuel costs, the yearly MOT, breakdown cover and repairs. They all add up and, if you’re over 60 and trying to top up your pension pot, you may be wondering if there’s a way you can reduce your car insurance.