Comprehensive car insurance packed with:
- Uninsured driver promise** - if your car is hit by an uninsured driver your excess will be reimbursed and your no claims discount reinstated.
- A courtesy car included as standard^ - keeping you on the road while yours is being repaired by our approved repairer.
- You can manage your policy online – with no administration charges.
Our car insurance comes with:
- Windscreen cover – so if your windscreen is broken, the cost of repairing or replacing it or any window glass in the car is covered (limits apply).
- Being able to make a claim 24/7 with our UK-based claims service.
For full cover details please read our policy wording.
Take a look at our optional extras
Motor Legal Protection from only £22.75 a year
Getting legal advice can be costly, so our legal expenses gives up to £100,000 to assist in covering a range of claims and/or disputes.
Breakdown cover from only £36.00 a year
Breakdown cover, powered by the RAC - choose from three levels of cover to give you peace of mind when you're on the road.
Replacement car cover only £25.15
With our replacement car cover, you'll be back on the road in no time if your car's written off or stolen.
Excess protection only £29.50 a year
Make sure you’re not out of pocket if you have an accident. With our excess protection cover, your excess can be reimbursed.
Your guide to car insurance when you're over 70
Once you reach the age of 70, you’ll be asked to renew your driving licence every three years, so it’s important to get this sorted when the DVLA letter lands on your doormat. If you do renew your driving licence and intend to continue to drive, you’ll have to continue paying for car insurance.