Comprehensive car insurance packed with:
- Uninsured driver promise** so you won't lose your no claims discount if you're hit by an uninsured driver.
- A courtesy car included as standard^ when your vehicle is being fixed by our approved repairer.
- You can manage your policy online – with no administration charges.
Our car insurance comes with:
- Windscreen cover – so if your windscreen is broken, the cost of repairing or replacing it or any window glass in the car is covered. Limits apply.
- 24/7 access to our UK-based claims service that’s available 365 days a year.
For full cover details please read our policy wording.
Take a look at our optional extras
Legal expenses only £29.60 a year
Getting legal advice can be costly, so our legal expenses cover gives you up to £100,000 to cover you for any disputes.
Breakdown cover from only £39.99 a year
We have three levels of cover to give you peace of mind when you're on the road.
Replacement car cover only £26.50
With our replacement car cover, you'll be back on the road in no time if your car's written off or stolen.
Excess protection only £30.00 a year
Make sure you’re not out of pocket if you have an accident. With our excess protection cover, your excess can be reimbursed.
Key protection only £20.00 a year
If your home, car, office or security safe keys are lost, stolen or break in the lock, our key protection gives you up to £1,500 of cover, including VAT.
Your guide to car insurance when you're over 70
Once you reach the age of 70, you’ll be asked to renew your driving licence every three years, so it’s important to get this sorted when the DVLA letter lands on your doormat. If you do renew your driving licence and intend to continue to drive, you’ll have to continue paying for car insurance.