Three reasons to choose RIAS
- We specialise in insurance for over 50s so you won’t pay for younger policyholders.
- Choose from annual cover, single trip or long stay travel insurance.
- Free cover for your children or grandchildren. *
Three levels of cover to choose from
- Annual multi-trip Provides cover for any number of trips of up to 31 days each, as long as the total length away is no more than 183 days per year.
- Single trip Only pay for the time that you’re away. This covers you for a single trip abroad lasting up to 62 days.
- Long stay plan an extended break with this cover lasting from 63 days up to 12 months away.
Optional extras that could save you time and money
Additional golf cover We will pay for accidental loss, theft or damage to any of your golf equipment. It also includes hiring of replacement equipment and non-refundable pre-paid equipment hire, tuition and green fees which are not used due to circumstances beyond your control.
Extra protection for winter sports If you’re under 65 we can cover you against financial losses as a result of lost or damaged skis, delayed luggage and any unused lessons or ski passes should your resort unexpectedly close, or if you are certified as unable to ski.
* Available for up to four dependant children or grandchildren under 18 years of age (or 24 years of age if residing with you and in full-time education).