At RIAS, we’re dedicated to making sure all our customers have the peace of mind they are covered by their insurance policies at both home and abroad.
4 Reasons to choose RIAS travel insurance
- Access to a 24 hour UK based helpline – open 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- A wide selection of pre-existing medical conditions may be covered *
- Free cover for your children or grandchildren **
- No upper age limit for single trip insurance
Available levels of cover
You can choose from two different levels of travel cover:
You’ll be covered for any number of trips of up to 31 days each.
This level of cover means you only pay for the time you’re away. You’ll be covered for a single trip abroad lasting up to 150 days.
View our policy documents for a full breakdown of the available cover.
Our travel insurance includes a number of optional extras to help save you time and money:
For the golf enthusiast, we will pay for accident loss, theft or damage of your equipment. This also applies to hired equipment and non-refundable pre-paid equipment hire, tuition and green fees which aren’t used due to circumstances out of your control.
We can cover you against any financial losses suffered as a result of lost or damaged skis, delayed luggage, unused lessons and ski passes (if your resort closes unexpectedly, or you’re certified unable to ski).
* Excludes pre-existing medical conditions unless ALL medical conditions are declared to us and accepted in writing by us.
** Available for up to four dependent children or grandchildren under 18 years of age (or 24 years of age if residing with you and in full-time education).