A trip abroad should be an opportunity to relax and leave the worries of your day-to-day life far behind. At RIAS, we specialise in helping our customers enjoy a stress-free experience by providing extensive, affordable travel insurance for when you’re on holiday.
Our travel insurance features a range of benefits:
- Cover for travel delay and unavoidable cancellation
- Replacement of lost money
- Cover for a wide selection of pre-existing medical conditions available**
- 24 hour helplines with English-speaking assistance wherever you are in the world
- A range of personal assistance services to help with emergency passport replacement, non-emergency medical referrals, lost credit cards and drug replacement
- Help tracing lost luggage, with optional additional cover for lost, stolen or damaged luggage
- Up to £4,000 cover if your travel provider unexpectedly becomes insolvent
- Pre-travel advice on visas and inoculations
- Children and grandchildren travel with you free*
- Choice of excesses
- No upper age limit for single trip policies of up to 31 days in Europe and the UK
Choose from three levels of cover:
Single trip insurance
This covers you for a single trip abroad lasting anything up to 62 days.
Long stay insurance
This covers you for a single long stay trip lasting from 63 days up to 12 months (365 days) away.
Multi-trip annual travel cover
This covers you for a number of trips of up to 31 days each. You can take any number of trips, provided that the total length is no more than 183 days in any period of insurance. You can extend an individual trip up to 91 consecutive days on this policy, subject to an additional premium.
Find out more
If you have a question about RIAS Travel Insurance, you may find the answer in our FAQs.
You can also download our travel insurance policy documentation.
* Available for up to four dependent children or grandchildren under 18 years of age (or 24 years of age if residing with you and in full time education).
** Subject to underwriting and an additional premium.